At REDD, we are growing the best Strategic Technology Partner in Queensland, currently based in Toowong Australia, focused on helping businesses in Australia and New Zealand to achieve more with technology. We specialize in professional IT and co-managed technology solutions. Our services include Managed IT Services, Cyber Security, Digital advisory, Cloud computing. REDD’s approach combines advanced technology with human-centered design to interface technology and people effectively.
Everyone we work with, should clearly demonstrate the following key attributes:
- Client Obsession – Go above and beyond what’s expected in every interaction.
- Dream Team – We are a high-performance team that holds ourselves to account.
- There’s always a better way – We pride ourselves in leading the way, challenging the status quo, evolving in everything we do, and coming up with new ideas.
- Fire in the Belly – Don’t do what’s easy, do what’s right. Fortune favors the brave.
- Business Brilliance – Together we have the smarts to solve any problem.
In this role, you’ll be the linchpin between our existing VIP clients and our technical team, ensuring that our solutions not only meet but exceed client expectations. Your focus will be on nurturing long-term relationships, understanding client needs, and facilitating the delivery of our technology services.
Supported by a team of Subject Matter Experts, you will have a basic understanding of at least three of the following technical areas:
- Managed Services
- Cloud Infrastructure
- Cyber Security
- Process Improvement / AI
- Communication and Collaboration Tools
1.Client Relationship Management:
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with a portfolio of clients, understanding their business needs and challenges.
- Act as the primary point of contact for clients, ensuring excellent service standards and maintaining high customer satisfaction.
- Make the complex simple – By translating complex technical solutions to senior business users
- Client retention – Ensure that 95% retention across assigned portfolio.
2. Project Coordination:
- Collaborate with technical teams to ensure client requirements are clearly understood and met.
- Liaise with the Project management & technical presales team to oversee project timelines, budgets, and deliverables, ensuring all client expectations are managed and fulfilled.
3. Account development:
- Perform ‘whitespace’ reporting to identify opportunities and expanding client accounts through additional services or innovative solutions.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of strategies for revenue and profit growth within assigned accounts
- Generate and nurture opportunities with existing clients and contacts
- Work with Practice Leads to generate quotes and proposals for new services and products
4. Business acumen:
- A major part of this role is understanding business drivers for our key clients and subsequently solving their business challenges with our wide range of technology services and solutions
5. Problem solving:
- Proactively address and resolve any client issues or concerns, liaising with internal teams to ensure swift resolution.
- Translate business problems into somewhat complex technical solutions
The role would be ideally suited to someone with the following attributes:
- 5+ years proven experience in an account management role, preferably within the technology sector.
- The following personal attributes: Empathy, Curiosity, Ambition & Grit
- Track record of consistently meeting and achieving KPIs (Ideally both dollar value and service metrics)
- Professional appearance, ensuring that personal grooming and attire consistently reflect the high standards and image of our organization
- Strong understanding of business technology
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build rapport and trust with clients and team members.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple accounts simultaneously.
If you have read all of that and are still as excited as we are to shake things up, send us your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Share on LinkedIn
REDD is a Technology Success Partner, focused on helping businesses achieve more with technology. We help SME’s, NFP’s and Government organisations across Australia and New Zealand with professional IT and co-managed technology solutions.